top of page
Nosotras Hablamos Espanol
Month-Of Quinceanera Management
While many families enjoy tackling the planning beforehand, they will agree that they do not want to have to worry about anything on the day of the Quince Fiesta. Nor do they want this friends and extended family to work on this special day. Our Day-of-Coordination is an incredible option to set your mind at ease so you can simply enjoy such an important day! This is where you leave all of the set-up, trouble-shooting, and wrap-up to us.
Your investment starting at $1295.00.
• Meet with your family for up to 2 hours prior to event (at least 1 month out) to discuss overall vision as well as religious significance and how this is to be incorporated throughout event; we will also create/review schedule and contracted services. We want to make sure you have everything you want in place and that nothing has been overlooked.
• Up to five hours of phone support for the month prior to event for last minute details, etc.
• Confirmation of services with all vendors 2-3 weeks prior to event
• Full day of set-up and wrap up of all the details of the day for the quince ceremony and reception with Event Specialist (up to 8 hours)
• Assistant to primary coordinator (if desired, at additional cost)
• Exceptional trouble-shooting and flawless day-of-coordination
Quiceanera Custom or Ala Carte Options
Many of our families don’t want or need everything in the full-service Quinceanera management. Some will want our assistance with only specific aspects of the event or will want to add only a few additional services to a simple package. This can include anything we do as a full-service option, assisting with choosing vendors, menu selection, planning décor or stationery, day-of coordination, etc. – just focusing on a few of your needs. The cost will depend on how much time you require from us to help with these specific events or services but it will be less costly than the full-service option. We offer this option because we want to be as possible helpful to our clients as possible. We will establish your needs and come up with something that can fit nicely into your overall budget.
Hourly Planning Rate
For those who want to do most of the planning themselves, or who just need assistance with ideas or organization, this is a great option. We meet with families a few times for a few hours and help them maximize their planning efforts. We have done extensive research and have established relationships with many vendors, so this is perfect if you want to seek out our expertise and the many resources at our fingertips. This option saves you so much time searching for these options yourselves. We have done all the work for you! You will leave these meetings confidently armed with all the resources you need to take the next steps in your planning process. Our hourly consultation and planning rate is $150/hour. Meetings are typically held in our Florida office; however, we can meet anywhere that's convenient for you. Day Of Coordination can be added at an additional Fee!
bottom of page